Your Heart is Reflected in the Wine I Drink


Only been here so long. Oh I wish I didn't have to leave. A quiet room only in the morning. Muffled once the work begins. You are more amazing than I remember. Actually, you were everything I wished for. Cells are falling out of place of a brain that once was complete. One wrong decision can destroy all strength. A strength never worthwhile to begin. Travelling to places to calm the soul. Smiling at the beautiful, the simple it seems. There is nowhere for me to belong up here. Away from you my heart does not rest. How wrong was I to believe I was different. When all I was a fraying identity. I now place myself in soliditary. Listen to chimes and tweaks of the instrument you love. Telling myself my thoughts are inconclusive. All but future, reinventing the past.